SISF Community & Family Programme
The Big Scottish Story Ripple
Monday 12 October – Monday 30 November
Schools and community groups can apply for fully funded storytelling sessions delivered by a Scottish Storytelling Forum professional storyteller, we cover the cost and in return, applicants offer a good deed back to their community on or before St Andrew’s Day (30th Nov) – continuing the ripple of kindness!
Last year 19 local areas across Scotland took part, accumulating to 117 Storytelling events in total. This year, The Big Scottish Story Ripple hopes to make an even bigger splash with more events and more acts of kindness happening across Scotland.
We aim to offer financial support to all those that apply. However, if there is an over subscription, we will operate on a first come, first served basis, so please get your application in as soon as possible and before the deadline of Monday 13 September at 5pm.
· Duration of one storytelling session or workshop is 60 mins.
· The cost of a storyteller fee for this session will be covered by SISF, any additional costs (including travel and accommodation) must be covered by the organisation.
· An applicant can make a maximum of two applications per organisation. However, if we are over-subscribed, we may only be able to offer 1 fully funded session per organisation.
· If groups would like to book additional sessions on top of their successful allocation, the remaining booking fees must be paid by the organisation.
· Events can be held digitally or in small, live local gatherings that adhere to Covid-19 guidelines at the time of the event.
· Registrations close at 5pm on Monday 13 September.